Although we have a Caringbridge page to update friends and family on Zach's medical, I felt like I couldn't use that as anything but that. So in turn I decided to join the blogging world, so I could vent, share stories and express myself and not hold back.
I am a mom with a terminal ill, disabled child. Whom I love more then anything in this world, and I would do anything for. We have been on an adventure together, and my heart aches for him. I long for a miracle, but live in a raw reality. So we try and live day by day, but sometimes those days are long and sometimes I feel sorry for myself, but most of all I feel like my heart is going to break for my bubba's, even though he, thank God does not get all that he has had to endure and will endure.
I also don't want people to pity us. We are OK and really are enjoying life and living life's moments. There is nothing to pity, but we can all grieve the pain that so many children and adults are having to endure and also what their families that love them are going through.
And Yes I know that none of us know when our time will be, but it is so different when you know that someone you love is walking a thin line of life and death. If your healthy you aren't thinking about it. ( unless you have mortality issues!)
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the Blogosphere! I look forward to reading more!
Post a Comment